What would you do if your pet gets stung by a bee or wasp?
What if your dog or cat comes out of a fight with bite wounds?
What if your dog suddenly gets an itchy rash?
You would probably rush your pet to the Vet. But there is a lot you can do before going there.
Learn How to Support your Cat or Dog with Homeopathy!
- In acute situations, giving your animal a better chance for fast healing and less suffering.
- When there is a minor issue, so you may not need to go the Vet straight away. Saves you money and no stress for your animal.
- In mental stress, by reducing emotional suffering from grief, fear or anxiety, e.g fireworks, passing of fellow pet or family member.
- Using Homeopathic remedies, which are safe and have no side effects.
I have presented several Homeopathic First Aid Courses for Cats & Dogs in a class setting over the past 2 years and they have been very well received. Now you can do this course online, at your own leisure and in the comfort of your home.
This practical course covers:
- Homeopathy and how it works
- 12 Homeopathic First Aid remedies
- How to choose the right remedy for a particular situation
- When and how often to give a remedy
- Downloadable hand out for future reference
Some of the comments given after the course: “Very well presented” ; “Great handout” ; “Really appreciate the opportunity of learning for an affordable price”.
Support your animal in a natural way and enroll in this course now!
The information contained in this website is not intended to replace guidance from your veterinarian. Bowen Therapy and Homeopathy are complementary to veterinary treatment and the general care of the animal.