Learn Homeopathic First Aid to help your Pet in minor or acute situations!
What would you do if your pet gets stung by a bee/wasp?
What if your cat or dog comes home with bite wounds?
What if your dog suddenly gets an itchy rash?
When your cat or dog is suffering from a minor or acute trauma, whether it is physical or mental, you want the best care for them and you want it FAST!
You would probably rush your pet to the Vet. But you can do a lot before going there.
In this Homeopathic First Aid Course you will learn how to support your animal:
- In acute situations, giving your animal a better chance for fast healing and less suffering.
- When it has a minor issue, so you may not need to go the Vet straight away. Saves you money and no stress for your pet.
- In mental stress, by reducing emotional suffering from grief, fear or anxiety, e.g fireworks, passing of fellow pet or family member.
- Using Homeopathic remedies, which are safe and have no side effects.
I have presented several Homeopathic First Aid Courses for Cats & Dogs in a class setting over the past years and they have been very well received.
Some of the comments given after the course: “Very well presented” ; “Great handout” ; “Really appreciate the opportunity of learning for an affordable price”.
To make this course accessible to the whole of New Zealand and beyond, I have developed an online version of this course.
The course consists of short videos that you can work through at your leisure and in the comfort of your home and comes with an extensive handout.
This practical course covers:
- Homeopathy and how it works
- How to choose the right remedy for a particular situation
- When and how often to give a remedy
- 12 Homeopathic First Aid remedies and what you could use them for
- Downloadable hand out
The information contained in this website is not intended to replace guidance from your veterinarian. Bowen Therapy and Homeopathy are complementary to veterinary treatment and the general care of the animal.